A waste wrapping system has become an essential part of the modern baling process, especially when dealing with RDF, SRF, etc.
Middleton Engineering and its partners have developed a waste wrapping system that can be directly linked to the baling process.
Bales are conveyed into the wrapping system where the bale is automatically wrapped and then ejected.
- The High Capacity Bale Wrapper will wrap bales up to 1,100mm x 1,500mm.
- The control unit enables the operator flexibility to adjust the number of film layers.
- One touch controls operate the automatic waste wrapping system and complete the cycle from start to finish.
- The patented roller angle measuring device gives a constant and even wrap regardless of the bale size or shape, and also allows for extra care while wrapping.
Our research and development team are currently working on a direct wrap system – eliminating the need for tying.
- Lower Costs
- Less Odour
- Ease of Transportation and Storage
- Can be Retrofitted to any Baler