Middleton Engineering are manufacturers of industrial conveyor systems, specialising in conveyor design and conveyor manufacturing. We can provide you with the right system to meet your specific needs.
We like to work with our customers in the conveyor design stage, thus allowing us to create the ideal solution.
Be it an in floor, on floor, chain , trough or slider bed conveyor, we listen to our customer’s requirements in order to provide the right conveyor solution.
- Mobile, inclined slider bed conveyor system (for assisting with manual handling)
- Slider bed on floor, inclined conveyor system (to feed low volume baler from the side)
- slider bed on floor, inclined conveyor system with horizontal top section (to feed a baler over the back)
- Inclined, in floor, slider bed conveyor system with small pit section (to feed a baler from the side)
- Inclined, in floor slider bed conveyor system with horizontal top and small pit section(to feed a baler over the back)
- Horizontal slider bed conveyor system (used as a picking belt or transferring materials)
- Chain conveyor system, on floor, inclined, with horizontal loading section (to feed higher volume balers)
- On floor, inclined chain conveyor system with horizontal loading section and swan neck out feed (to feed higher volume balers, especially with various type of products)
- On floor, bunker chain conveyor system (to provide metered flows of product to sorting bays or feed conveyors)
Middleton Engineering can design a range of industrial conveyor systems to fit any location, while taking available space into consideration. Above all, we always ensure operator safety is included in our designs: we recommend Safetech Systems for peace of mind.
All of our industrial conveyor systems have a wide range of options available, including slider-bed, steel slat, rubber or steel belt, chain driven, inclined, swan neck or fully enclosed.
In addition to the above conveyor options, we can also supply roller tracking, whether this is powered or gravity fed, curved or straight, automatic, PC or operator controlled, integrated or stand-alone.
Recent conveyor installations have included:
- Major Supermarket Distribution Depots
- Materials Recovery Facilities
- Mixed Plastics Facilities
- SRF/RDF Processors
- Recycling Centres