Dual Tying Head
Middleton Engineering’s revolutionary Dual Tying Head System is the first British-Built baler strapping system that combines both Wire Tie and Plastic Strapping capabilities on the same Twin Ram Baler, Thus, allowing for greater flexibility and increased cost savings to operators. Operators can change from one tying head to the next, in minutes, to allow for either method of tying. As a result, the same baler can be used for both normal recyclables and RDF/SRF.
The ability to use plastic strapping, made from recycled PET, offers significant costs savings over steel ties. Up to 40% cheaper than wire, it is also environmentally friendly and fully combustible, making it ideal for energy-from-waste applications.
Main Features of the Dual Tying Head System:
• 8 minute changeover
• Hydraulically operated
• British design and build
• Can be retrofitted fitted to any Twin Ram Baler
Available with either choice of the L&P 330/340 Wire Tier or the Accent 470 Wire Tier, depending on the customer’s preferences.
We use top-quality, heat treated steel for the track system, in order to help prevent rust and keep the track clean and clear of debris.
• Simplicity of design
• Trouble-free start up
• Minutes of maintenance, instead of hours
• Meets ANSI standards and is CE compliant
• Tilt/Pivot knotter cover for daily maintenance
• Proximity switches
Plastic Strapper is an economical replacement for steel wire tiers on all new and existing baling machines. Specifically, it does not attract the premium that EFW plants currently charge for processing steel wire bales.
Furthermore, it is combustible, which means that there is no risk of sparks being generated during incineration.
• Strap executed every 6 seconds
• Vertically straps a wide variety of baled waste products
• Can be fitted to either new or existing waste balers
• Made from recycled plastic
• Designed to ensure protection from debris ingress
• Fixed Strapping Head and Fixed Arch
• Fast, Consistent Strap Feed increases up-time
• 200,000 cycles between major services
• Siemens S7-312 with Pro-Face Panel View
Middleton Engineering are proud to introduce Britain’s first, one-stop solution to Bale and Strap your RDF/SRF with a Twin Ram Baler. We have developed our popular ME2R Twin Ram Baler range for the purpose of producing a cost-effective Plastic Strapping Baler. When baling and strapping solid waste for incineration purposes, the traditional steel wire must be removed. Which, of course, costs both time and money. Middleton Engineering’s polypropylene system offers significant reduction in both, as well as a reduction in consumables costs.
This revolutionary baler strapping system is also available as a retrofit to any existing make of Twin Ram Baler.